PRC released the room assignments for the June 2013 Architect Board Exams which will be administered this June 7 and 9 (Friday & Sunday) on Manuel L. Quezon University and College of the Holy Spirit. Room assignments for the exams are now posted.
[box type="shadow" ]UPDATE: Results of the examinations can be found here: Results of June 2013 Architect Board Exams, passers list & top 10 [/box]
Manila Room Assignments
Here are the room assignments for the June 2013 Architect Licensure Exams. The exams will be held on MLQU and College of the Holy Spirit. You can download the list below.
June 2013 Architect Board Exam Programme
Here’s the program and schedule of the June 2013 Architect Board Exam
|DATE & TIME||SUBJECTS|
FRIDAY, JUNE 7, 2013
|7:00 AM TO 7:45 AM||GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS & FILLING OF FORMS|
|8:00 AM TO 1:00 PM||HISTORY AND THEORY OF ARCHITECTURE; PRINCIPLES OF PLANNING; ARCHITECTURE PRACTICE (30%)|
|2:00 PM TO 7:00 PM||UTILITIES/SYSTEMS/STRUCTURAL CONCEPTUALIZATION/BUILDLING MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION (30%)|
SUNDAY, JUNE 9, 2013
|8:00 AM TO 6:00 PM||ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN AND SITE PLANNING (40%)|
Special Instructions for the June 2013 Architect Board Exams
1. On the second day (June 9, 2013) every candidate is required to bring the examination room architect scales (English and Metric Scales), 30 x 60 and 45 degree triangles, protractors, calculators, pencils, drawing pens, erasers, graphed paper and other tools for sketching purposes.
2. Download copy of Rules VII and VIII of the 2004 Revised IRR of P.D. No. 1096 “1977 National Building Code of the Philippines (NBCP).”
3. Free download only from the latest publication section of PRBoA website at www.architectureboard.ph
4. Candidates will not be allowed to leave examination rooms, barrow naything or communicate with one another on any subject matter. Every candidate is required to bring his/her lunch and/or supper (placed inside transparent/plastic bags) with him/her during the examination. No food of any kind carried by any persons intended for any candidate during the progress of the examination shall be entertained by watchers or received by any candidate.
- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day.
- LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code.
- Attire: White polo shirts or T-shirts with collar for men. White blouse or T-shirts with collars for ladies.
- Bring the following:
- Notice of Admission (NOA),
- Applicant’s stub,
- Official Receipt,
- pencils no. 1 or 2,
- black ball pens only,
- metered-stamped window mailing envelope,
- long brown,
- NON-PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS and
- long plastic envelopes.
Subscribe for more updates Good luck and God bless to all those who will be taking the June 2013 Architect Licensure Exam! Promise to view the results here at ScoopBoy? Great! Then subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Email Updates.