DepEd announced via DepEd Memo No. 108 s. 2013 the schedule of this year’s ALS A&E Test or Alternative Learning System Accreditation and Equivalency Test including other guidelines and forms.
The Registration and Administration Guidelines, registration forms, schedules, venues and other important matters are available on this post.
Schedule of the ALS A&E Test
|October 6, 2013 (Sunday)||Regions 9, 10, 11, 12, Caraga and ARMM|
|October 13, 2013 (Sunday)||Region 5, 6, 7 and 8|
|October 20, 2013 (Sunday)||Regions 1, 2, 3 and CAR|
|October 27, 2013 (Sunday)||NCR, 4-A, 4-B|
Here are the requirements needed for interested applicants:
- Two (2) recent passport-size photo with name tag
- birth certificate (original and photocopy)
- original and photocopies of ANY of the following government-issued IDs: valid driver’s license, valid passport, voter’s ID, SSS/GSIS ID, postal ID or NBI clearance.
Follow these procedures if you have the requirements above.
- Go to the designated Registration and Testing Center (RTC) and look for the Test Registration Officer (TRO).
- Present requirements for registration
- Fill-out the registration form independently
- If qualified for the test, based on the evaluation made by the TRO, claim the lower portion of the registration form to serve as a test permit on the testing day.
Things to Bring on Exam Day
- lower portion of registration form as test permit
- mongol pencil #2
- valid ID
|Part I – Essay||Part II – Multiple Choice|
|Regular A&E Test|
|Elementary Level||30 minutes||3 hours|
|Secondary Level||30 minutes||3 hours & 45 mins|
|A&E for Visually Impaired|
|Elementary Level||30 minutes||7 hours & 15 minutes|
|Secondary Level||30 minutes||9 hours & 15 minutes|
Guidelines on Test Registration & Administration
Here is a copy of DepEd’s official guidelines for the 2013 ALS A&E Test Registration & Administration:
You can download the ALS A&E Registration Forms below and print them on an A4 size paper. Files are in PDF so you’ll need a PDF reader.
- Elementary Form – ALS A&E
- Secondary Form – ALS A&E
- Elementary Form for Visually Impaired – ALS A&E
- Secondary Form for Visually Impaired ALS A&E
DepEd Memo No. 108
To sum it all up. Here’s a copy of the official memo from DepEd
For questions and clarifications, please comment below.