Germany will be needing 500 registered nurses after the Agreement Concerning the Placement of Filipino Health Care Professionals in Employment Positions in the Federal Republic of Germany signed between the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the German Federal Employment Agency (Bundesagentur fur Arbeit, or BA) in a simple ceremony at the DOLE held last March 19 in Intramuros, Manila.
Update READ: Philippine Nurses for Germany: First Announcement
With regards to the latest update, POEA is still working on the guidelines in lined with the recruitment process. Germany will select employers and determine their job requirements. Filipino workers may not be employed under working conditions less favorable than those comparable for German workers.
Necessary orientations, and language trainings for applicants will be funded by a German institute in Manila. Monthly salary will be approximately 1,900 Euros.
- Qualified applicants for overseas jobs can register online through POEA’s e-registration system. www.eregister.poea.gov.ph
- With a user name and password, encode completely and truthfully relevant personal information and work experience.
- Indicate country/worksite preference.
- Keep your e-registration active by updating your profile every now and then.
- Accounts not visited automatically become inactive or archived.
Note: The e-registration does not guarantee acceptance of the job. It only means inclusion in the pool of workers for future consideration by employers. Information provided may need updating once specific requirements or qualifications from specific employers are announced.